CAPITAL LETTER said . . .

THERES ONLY ONE PERSON that CAN MAKE ME CRY ! and I HATE YOU ! REMEMBER , WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND . . .YOU ! YOU! YOU!!!! THANKS FOR THE LESSON !
It just the WAY i SHOW something while HIDE the TRUE! HAHA . .I know I CANT HIDE MY FEELING NO MATTER WHAT I DO . . . . .
YOU MAKE ME BE A BETTER GIRL !

ONE DAY! I REALIZE TWO IS BETTER THAN ONE.!

I FALL SEVERAL TIMES . .BUT EVERYTIME I FALL I GET UP!SO , SHUT UP!

WHEN SOMEONE TRULY CARE ABOUT YOU . . .YOU WILL ASK YOURSELF . . 'THAT I SPECIAL TO HIM or IT JUST THE WAY HE TREAT PEOPLE AROUND HIM' . .and YOU WILL ANSWER THAT QUESTION BACK . .'NEVERMIND . .IM JUST GLAD AT LEAST , THERES IS SOMEONE CARE ABOUT ME'.
.
THANKS FOR MAKE ME SMILE . .AND NEVER MEKE ME CRY . .YAA , ITS YOU!NOT HIM! :)

NOW ITS STUDY TIME . . . .

I WILL HAVING A WAR FOR 4 DAYS.
.
IM TIRED !

notacinta:walawei , apa salahnya nak speaking . .

katapujangga:

Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.

Comments